Fincel Design, LLC. respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our customers to do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on any site for which Fincel Design, LLC. provides hosting services, in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
1. The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
3. Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the Web site where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
4. A copy of the copyright registration, or other suitable proof of ownership, for the material you believe is being infringed.
5. A description of the manner in which your copyright is being infringed.
6. Identification of the URL or other specific location on the site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material. Fincel Design, LLC. will not search for the allegedly infringing copyright, you must identify it specifically.
7. Your full legal name, complete postal mailing address, area code and telephone number, and e-mail address.
8. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
9. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all of the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Fincel Design, LLC.
1655 The Greens Way Suite #3311
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
By phone: 904-834-3267
WARNING: Making a false statement about a Fincel Design, LLC. customer or sending false or frivolous notices to Fincel Design, LLC. will cause you to be liable to the customer and to Fincel Design, LLC. under Section 512(f) of the United States Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(f)) and other applicable laws.